AXYZ Router and WARDJET Waterjet Expo Event Telford
Join us on Wednesday 14th June for an event filled with live CNC demonstrations!
Join us at our UK AAG Headquarters in Telford for a day filled with Router and Waterjet Application demos and training. See live demos on a full range of both AXYZ Router and WARDJet Waterjet systems.
Tour our Router and Waterjet demonstration areas to see these incredible machines in action! Each system will be running various materials and applications. Our experienced Applications and Product Experts will be on-site to train attendees in best practices and to answer all of your questions.
Join us for lunch and get the chance to walk around all of the systems to see their capabilities. We will have many different materials on-site and our team of experts can answer all of your questions.
We look forward to hosting you and your team for this wonderful event!
AXYZ Automation Telford 54 Business Park, Nedge Hill, Telford, TF3 3AL
Date & Time
Wednesday 14th June 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
After attending the expo, you'll walk away with a full understanding of:
• Overview and Operation of MOVE Control System • Metal Fabrication with the WARDJet A-Series • Sign making applications with the AXYZ TRIDENT Router and Knife System • Processing Aluminium, Acrylic, Foams and MDF • Complex Weld Preps with APEX 60 5-Axis • The process of how to program, load, and process materials on our systems
MOVE™ MOTION CONTROL INTERFACE
AAG’s industry leading MOVE drives all machine tasks and is designed to optimise the operation of your CNC machine. Perform tool changes, set up your work offsets, call up a new file, or optimise your cut speed. MOVE makes machine operation easy.
WARDJet APEX 60 5-AXIS
A compact and fully integrated 5-Axis solution, the Apex 60 allows for 5-Axis cuts up to 60° and Taper Angle Control . Weld prep, bevel, and cut complex 5-axis shapes with the APEX 60.
Open a whole new dimension of cutting by adding an APEX 60 to your WARDJET Waterjet System!
See all these Machines in action!
Learn about the latest CNC innovations and see machinery demonstrations including:
AXYZ METALWORKER ROUTER SYSTEM
• METALWORKER comes loaded with standard high-performance features optimised to cut aluminium, copper, zinc, metal composites and mild steel. • A rigid frame and large stress relieved gantry reduce tool motor vibrations and provides fantastic edge quality. •Maximise productivity through a series of application-specific features ranging from low RPM, high torque spindle options to ultra-fast, 40K spindles for continuous operation.
AXYZ Infinite Router System
• The most versatile and customisable CNC router system in the industry. • Fully customisable systems are built to order for unique business requirements. • Versatile head and tooling options for all materials and applications.
AXYZ Trident Router System
• The Trident is a hybrid machine that is faster, quieter, and more powerful than ever before! • Compact triple-head configuration with spindle, tangential knife and oscillating knife as standard • Customise the Trident with a multitude of options to improve accuracy, flexibility, productivity, and quality.
AXYZ Innovator Router System
• Compact in size, the Innovator is powerful enough to cut Aluminium, Plastics and Hardwoods creating higher quality finishes and short lead times. • Grow your machine as you grow your business with the Innovator’s standard Option Ready Installation Packages!
X-Series WATERJET with APEX 60 5-Axis Head
• Complex Weld Preps with APEX 60 5-Axis • Increase Production with Multiple Cutting Heads • Minimise Noise and Spray with Water-Level Control
A-Series Small Format Waterjet
• Quickly Produce Parts with Simple Fixturing • See the Only Waterjet in it's Class with a Full Cutting Enclosure • Minimise Noise and Spray with Water-Level Control • Quickly Transition from Fixture Cutting to Thick Materials for Prototyping
Also on site will be our industry partner
Autodesk Fusion 360 – Fully integrated CAD/CAM software that helps you to produce high-quality CNC machined parts, allowing you to make better use of your CNC machines. Providing advanced manufacturing functionality for 3-5 axis toolpath strategies, toolpath optimisation and process automation.
Join us on Wednesday 14th June
Don't miss your chance to visit us and see how we can help you perform better