What is Innate wellness? Innate is our natural, inborn ability to be in rhythm and flow with your life as it unfolds. It is automatic and constantly rebalancing to the circumstances' life throws at you. Sometimes we lose our way and become disconnected, not getting the guidance from within. This is our internal guidance system, our inner knowing, and it keeps us healthy and on the right path in life. Your innate knowledge is constantly communicating with you, but you may have forgotten how to listen to it. As a baby, we were in tune with our needs, emotions and desires, but we get conditioned to follow others cues instead of our own. Fed on a schedule instead of following our hunger cues, for example. We have become disconnected and in doing so we lose this inner compass.
This event will take you through experiences that help bring you back into alignment with yourself, your innate connection within.
You will experience:
* A 1-on-1 personal BodyTalk session. This session will allow your body and mind to reconnect where communication has been lost. Your BodyTalk practitioner is a translator, helping your body express where it needs support and create the understanding that is needed for it to innately heal itself.
* Resonance Yoga. No flexibility or yoga experience required for this practice. It is a practice of connecting within to raise your awareness and raise your vibration. Your chakras are energy centres that act as antennas to connect to vibratory frequencies of the earth and cosmic energies. Resonance yoga allows you to feel the movement of energy within your body and tap into it for your healing and transcendence. It is a meditative practice that is accessible to anyone.
* Breathwork Practice. A weaving together of the body and the mind, drawing on the power of conscious connected breathwork, bodily unwindings via somatic movement explorations, mindful somatic psycho-therapeutic investigations, and the medicinal vibrations of sound therapy.
* Sound Bath Meditation. Blissful experience of vibrational resonance with crystal bowls.
* Presentations from each of the contributing BodyTalk practitioners and Shaman Jolene Rogers outlining how each practitioner is unique and the various tools and practices we have to support you to be innately well.
Come Tap into your Innate Wellness.
Join us on October 03
Come experience BodyTalk and be amazed at your power within.
3 of Saskatoon's Certified BodyTalk practitioners & Shaman Jolene Rogers
1:00 pm Welcome and Introduction to BodyTalk 1:45 pm Resonance Yoga with Joanne 2:30 pm Tapping into your Innate with BodyTalk with Joanne Fisher 3:15 pm Soundbath Meditation with Jolene 4:00pm Dropping the veil of illusion, Remembrance of your innate nature, with Jolene Rogers 4:20 pm Introduction to Breathwork therapy with Allison Bachmeier 4:45pm Breathwork therapy class with Allison 5:30 pm Discover Cortices technique & Veltheim Method of Lymphatic drainage with Susan Lee
Individual BodyTalk sessions will be scheduled during one of these time blocks. Upon registration, Susan will be in touch by email to schedule your session. If you have any questions or concerns contact Susan at [email protected]
Join us in person for a BodyTalk session and all activities for $120 or register to join us for the talks free. Live via YouTube or the replays.
Social distancing has been allowed for. In the event, we are unable to gather as a group, this event will move to zoom.