Join us as Cynthia Schiebel, M.E.D.,LPC-S, LCDC explores...
Foundations of Functional, Mature Relationships
Relationships (with ourselves and with others) are exciting, challenging and messy!
They can also be restorative, enlightening and empowering!
To show up bravely to any relationship, involves uncovering
core beliefs and attachment styles; discarding
stories and skills that no longer serve us; and discovering
new skills and ways to navigate functional adult relationships.
Drawing from the work of Pia Mellody, Terry Real, Stan Tatkin, and others, this session will explore:
- Early childhood adaptations & attachment styles that influence current relationships
- The "relational cycle" of love addiction and love avoidance
- The role of Boundaries, Self-esteem, and Reality in relationships
- The paradox of non-attachment
- 4 skills that enhance any relationship (if practiced)
Join us for this “turbo-session” of information, discussion, and practice!
Who should attend?
Individuals, couples, mental health professionals, your friends, you...anyone interested in developing healthy relationships with self and others! 6 CEUs available upon request.
6850 Austin Center Blvd.
Austin TX 78731
Date & Time
Saturday, October 15, 2022
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
(with working lunch)
“The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship you can have, is the one you have with yourself.”
- Carrie Bradshaw
(Sex and the City)