What is the Loved to Love Conference?
The Loved to Love Conference is a resourcing conference designed to fully resource, and equip attendees to help heal the divide between the Church and the LGBTQ+ community and make Christlike disciples in the LGBTQ+ community from a biblically - grounded, Wesleyan - Holiness perspective.What is a resourcing conference?
For this conference it means two things...
1) The goal of the conference is to fully resource, and equip, attendees to help heal the divide between the Church and the LGBTQ+ community and make Christlike disciples from a biblically - grounded, Wesleyan - Holiness perspective.
2) If a resource is mentioned, you'll get a copy of that resource to use in your context.Who is this conference for?
This conference is for anyone interested in developing a biblically grounded, Wesleyan-Holiness approach to ministry within the LGBTQ+ community that helps heal the current divide that exists between the Church and the LGBTQ+ community and makes disciples whether it be through traditional ministry avenues and/or personal relationships with LGBTQ+ loved ones.Who is putting this conference on?
This conference is put on by Love Wins.:LGBT, a ministry of Trinity Family Midtown Church of the Nazarene in Kansas City, MO. For more information about Love Wins.:LGBT visit lovewinslgbt.comWhy is the price for virtual attendees and in-person attendees the same?
The price is the same for virtual attendees and in - person attendees for the following reasons...
1) The total price of the resources each group will receive retail for more than the price of the conference.
2) The cost for virtual attendees covers not only the cost of the conference but the shipping costs necessary for them to receive the resources received by the in - person attendees.
3) The cost for the in-person attendees covers not only the cost of the conference but the in - person experience that comes along with attending a conference in - person.
4) The cost for both virtual attendees and in - person attendees help off - set the cost of providing the conference at a reduced price for those unable to afford the price of the conference.Can those outside the United States of America attend the conference as well?
Yes. If price is a barrier please refer to the question concerning scholarship availability below.Will interpretation be provided?
Yes. Are scholarships available?
Yes. If you are in need of financial assistance to attend the conference please send us a message using the Contact Us section below.Who do I contact if I have further questions?
Send us a message using the Contact Us section below.