Photo credit : @renangoFAQ:
- Will tickets also be sold at the door?
Yes, while supplies last.
- Is the event open to the public?
- Can I go without a ticket?
Yes, but we recommend you get tickets for 3 reasons
(1) We will limit entry once near capacity, online ticket holders are guaranteed admittance,
(2) If we have a long line for foods, we will make a VIP line for ticket holders. Sponsored drinks available ONLY for ticket holders. Sampling may have VIP line, for ticket holders.
(3) Helps us with demand planning and making the experience even better for everyone
- How does check-in work?
We’ll scan in your QR code at MIKA, and give you a one drink and food vouchers.
- Can I come late than my ticket time?
If you're late for your ticket time, entry will be permitted if space allows.
- What if I cannot make it?
Please refer to the refund policy below.
- What if I lose food & drink voucher?
Do not lose your food & drink voucher. We’re unable to replace these if you lose them. Use it or lose it ;)
- 4pm-7pm has more variety of free drink selection?
We will prepare the same amount of free drinks 4-7pm and 7-10pm.
- Why #kitsune (fox)?
There is "Kitsune (fox) festival" in Japan to pray for business prosperity and welfare of the household. An Inari shrine (Inari jinja) is a type of Japanese shrine used to worship the kami Inari. Inari is a popular deity associated with foxes, rice, household wellbeing, business prosperity, and general prosperity. Inari shrines typically possess guardian figures in the form of foxes or kitsune.