Kickoff & Welcome – Learn what's in store for the day, how YOU can impact profits...and get some SWAG!
Indiana Innovation Stories - Six local companies will present their experience as to how they transformed their business using the Oracle Cloud. Hear their stories and then go find them and connect with them throughout the day!
* Chad Kelley, Corp. Controller, Irving Materials, Finance In the Cloud - EPM & ERP
* Robert Janek, VP & CIO, CTB, Inc. (division of Berkshire Hathaway) - On Premise ERP to ERP Cloud
* Darla Morse, Executive Vice President & CIO of Red Robin - Technology & Finance Alignment
* Scott Lebeau, Director Finance, The Heritage Group - Using EPM Cloud to make the Sum Greater Than Individual Parts
* Bill Droke, Sr Director Enterprise Delivery at National Oilwell Varco - Enterprise Data Management @ NOV
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER One Step at a Time, Jhaqueil Reagan, author of the upcoming book "One Step At a Time" - Meet and listen to a real world hero who is continuing to live an amazing story. Get motivated to be the best you can be by listening to this young man's experience and lessons. If you are not inspired to turn it up and take it to the limit after this session, you are catatonic.
KEYNOTE I Compress Decision Making Time with Analytics Everywhere, Jagdish Pamnani
Senior Director, Product Management - With data and Analytics driving virtually everything you do, find out where Analytics can take you next. Oracle’s Cloud has a portfolio of analytics solutions can help you drive more value from your Cloud deployments.
KEYNOTE II Transform for the New Century, John Dzelme, Dir. Manufacturing IT, Cook Medical is a multi-billion dollar global manufacturer in the medical device space. See how they transformed from a legacy ERP system to one offering speed and response. You will hear the good, the better, and the best. OK, maybe there were a few bumps along the way, but listen to how they did it.
The Judgment of Indianapolis – Bordeaux vs. Napa Wine Tasting - A Level 2 Certified Sommelier will demonstrate the proper way to taste and evaluate wine, using the Deductive Tasting Method. Also hear what happened at the Judgment of Paris in 1976, a watershed moment in the history of wine. Finally, YOU will be the judge and decide... France or California. Be sure to get your taste buds warmed up because there is more wine to drink at the end of the day.