Your Paws Outdoors registration includes: Meals (as scheduled, see above), tea and coffee, drinking water, amenities (toilets, showers), dishwashing supplies.
You will need:
- Tent (If you are Camping)
- Sleeping bag, pillow, bedding, inflatable mattress
- Toiletries (toothbrush, soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer)
- Tableware (cutlery, plate, cup)
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Camping chair
- Old Clothes that can get muddy for Challenge Valley
- Drinks & snacks
- Esky / drink cooler
- Portable battery / power bank
Do not bring:
- Weapons, knives, archery bows - Unless approved by an admin
- Unregistered guests - For safety and insurance, all guests must be registered on arrival at Paws Outdoors
- Drama and neggy vibes! - We want Paws Outdoors to be a safe and welcoming space for everyone in our community to be themselves.
We want you to have an awesome time at Paws Outdoors. If you have any concerns or are unsure about anything, please let us know.