Please review and adhere to these rules if you are attending.
All are welcome at Revel in the Meadow regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, body size, disability, appearance, religion, citizenship, or pregnancy. We have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind.Can I camp?
Onsite camping is allowed with a camping pass. No RVs or trailers are allowed.Can I bring a cooler to my campsite?
Yes.Are fires allowed at my campsite?
Fires are not allowed.Where should I park?
We'll have onsite parking at the Elks, and overflow parking at the Dover High School with a shuttle bus that runs every half hour. Do I get special parking with my VIP pass?
This year, we do not have VIP parking, just a general lot, along with a shuttle bus. Can I re-enter the festival if I leave?
Re-entry is allowed. Please do not remove your festival wristband.What happens if it rains?
This is a rain-or-shine event.What you can bring
What is prohibited?
- Empty refillable water bottles to use at refillable water stations (we will have water bottles for sale)
- Soft-sided coolers
- Bags under 20”x20”x10”
- Blankets 6’x8’ or smaller
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Medications and prescriptions
- Over-the-counter medications
- Legal substances.
- Discrimination or harassment of any kind
- Bags larger than 20” x 20” x 10”
- Glass containers
- Hard coolers (unless you're camping)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances
- Tools including knives, box cutters and Leathermen
- Pepper spray, mace, or any item that could be used as a weapon
- Flag poles
- Laser pointers