USAA, as the Official Military Appreciation Partner of the Valero Alamo Bowl, is proud to support a scholarship opportunity for military spouses (MilSpouse) residing in or near San Antonio who seek to advance their civilian education. The Alamo Bowl Scholarship Foundation will grant one deserving military spouse a $7,500 scholarship. The recipient will be chosen by The Alamo Bowl Scholarship Foundation and notified by November 30, 2023. The recipient will also be invited as an honored guest to the Alamo Bowl Kickoff Luncheon Presented by USAA on December 27, 2023.Eligibility Criteria:
- You reside within 75 miles of San Antonio, whether you're living off-base or stationed temporarily on-base.
- You are a MilSpouse to a currently-serving Active Duty service member or a currently-serving National Guardsman/Reservist, OR you are a spouse of a verified Veteran from any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces. We may request verification of service.
- You can show proof of enrollment or pending-enrollment in a continuing education program, which can include degree programs, certificate programs, technical training, or vocational school. We may ask for this documentation.
- All applications will be carefully reviewed by the Valero Alamo Bowl Scholarship Foundation.
- A recipients will be chosen and awarded by the Valero Alamo Bowl Scholarship Foundation.
Submit you application by November 18, 2023 to be considered.
If you have questions please contact Kenzi Howton at [email protected]