Join us on February 11
There clearly is a war being waged against men and masculinity. In every way, there are efforts to emasculate men and boys, and the consequences of this are dire, not only for them as individuals, but for society at large. A nation without men is a non-viable nation, and that is where we are headed. This is meant to destabilize, undermine, weaken our nation, and weaken our best defenses against totalitarian forces.
Examples of how this "war" is waged include:
- the notion of “toxic masculinity” that is being poured all over our boys and men;
- the destruction of chivalry;
- a quashing of the virtues of heroism, adventurism, courage, honor and valor;
- the debasing of the value of fatherhood and the role of fathers generally;
- the emasculating of our military, thereby damaging our men and leaving our national security vulnerable
- the utter feminization of absolutely everythingAnd the consequences are dire.
We need our men to be men, and we need our boys to become men (and not be seen as “imperfect girls”). We need a revival of pride in masculinity and a restoration of masculine values and strength in civic life.
The conference will address the various ways in which war is being waged, but also will present solutions, actions, ideas for how to combat and claw back the rightful place of men.
And it will be a celebration of those traits, those values, those attributes associated with men and masculinity, as well as a celebration of fathers and the family.Conference Structure
The conference will take place on Sunday February 11th and will conclude with an informal, un-hosted reception Sunday evening.
Breakfast and lunch will be included on SundayWe will CONCLUDE by 3PM on Sunday to accommodate those wanting to watch the SuperBowl! Guests are welcome to watch the game at the Luxe Bar!
There will also be a dinner on Saturday February 10th. For more information about the dinner, click here.
Dates of the other conferences in the series will be:
WAR ON WOMEN: March 10th, with the pre-dinner on March 9th
WAR ON CHILDREN: April 7th, with the pre-dinner on April 6th.